At Ensurge, we know a safe workplace requires active participation. We believe that most, if not all, accidents are preventable, and “less safe” behaviors are the primary cause of injuries, fatalities, and “near misses.” As a result, Ensurge focuses on driving behavior changes and focusing on the small things in order to enjoy a safer work environment.
Our health and safety performance is based on the following goals and principles:
– To achieve a zero harm workplace.
– All injuries are preventable.
– If a task cannot be done safely, it will not be done.
– Working safely is a condition of employment.
– Each employee is accountable for his or her own safety and the safety of those around them.
– Each employee is expected to identify hazards and manage risks.
– Each employee must maintain the necessary skills to work safely.
– Certain safety practices, if breached, may lead to termination of employment.